ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removal

Astra H vxr
I got some 2 big dents in my bonnet with a big chip of both as the flying object that hit it has killed my bonnet gunna make my car look like pants when I come to CSS might just take the bonnet off completely as its prob less noticeable without a bonnet then having the gay dents stare in my face lol so currently looking for a new rb bonnet so il leave the bonnet along ATM , but other then that may get my rear quarter panel looked at as when I got it came with a few car park dings so be nice if I can get that sorted :p

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I have two noticable ones and then a few you'd never see unless I pointed them out but I want them all banished!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to find him as soon as I get there and try and cement my slot!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
First slot is booked already-

Speaking to Harvey we have the option of you driving to his space like last year or him coming over to your car with the tools...

S

Clio 172 Monaco
the missus had her monaco done both sides and he even did some in the bonnet charged me £80 for the hole car fantastic job would recommend anyday good shout R-Sport :approve:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
He charged me 60 quid for 3 panels, around 9 dents/dings in total. Very happy with mine, the passenger one hasn't come out perfect but it is better than it was. And for 60 quid I can't complain, the rest are spot on. Thanks for organising him Steve!

Clio 172 Monaco
the missus had her monaco done both sides and he even did some in the bonnet charged me £80 for the hole car fantastic job would recommend anyday good shout R-Sport :approve:
Hahaha think the mr was on my ID when he wrote this lol awkward!