ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Removal

The Ph1 Shed has got quite a few dints, so I was wondering how much does it generally cost for dent removal?

I have one really big dent in the drivers door which really bugs me. The rest are just tiny parking dents, which aren't too noticeable, but may aswell get them sorted at the same time too...

Any info would be greatly appreciated! :star:

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Try and get them sorted at a Forum Dent day because there will probably be a good discount.

Some charge per panel but depends on time spent to get them out too probably

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I went to a Dent Day organised by a local forum recently. Cost me £30 to get one pretty bad dent out on the drivers door. Bit of a b**ch to get out because it was on the crease (if you know what I mean?). Asked him what it would cost if I had called him out and it would have been £50/60. That wasn't really a straight forward dent though.

Another guy there with a Civic got about 8 out for £100ish

I'd say expect to pay 50/60 per panel if it's not a Dent Day

182 Trophy #333
I had a guy from Dent Wizard come out, did a brilliant job too! He said it was £60 for the first panel and £30 per panel after that, he did a big dent in each rear 1/4 panel, a massive dent in the drivers door, one on the bonnet and about 15 or so parking dings and ended up charging me £90 so i think it generally depends more on the time taken for each dent etc! Car looks absolutely mint though you'd never of known it had any dents!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
yh i got a dent in my bonnet and looking for a company/someone to get it out for me, and only had the car 1 week

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
If you find anyone Paul, I have about 7 on one panel on the beemer that I need sorting, we could double date?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
My brother has his own paint-less dent removal business. Very well known amongst the dealerships of Harlow Essex and surrounding areas if you want a quote give me a PM and I will give you his contact details.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cheers for the offer mate but is he going to travel 100+ miles? for £60?!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I know i was just throwing it out to everybody. could organise a mass dent removal session at Cliosport meet lol

We'll have to sort out a deal with a local one, as that's 4 of us that could bring them some business:

Me
Daveski
JP.
Dredz

I got quoted about £40 for the dint in my drivers door at LW Smart Repairs in Alfreton. Although, they're a busy place so doubt they'll be as much room for a 'Group Buy' discount, as such.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I think some of these dent removal guys also do alloy refurbs so might be worth seeing if there's anyone that needs their wheels doing to get the numbers up.

Use a hair dryer on the dent to heat it up then usin a can of air duster (cold Air in a spray can basically) spray the hot dent and hopefully it will pop out depending on the dent cause the metal expands then contracts rapidly

Mk3 clio 1.5
I purchased a dent remover kit off ebay, cost me about £5 got glue gun and sticks. puller tabs and then holder thing (no idea what that is lol) did the job for small and large dint, left no marks

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
My brother has his own paint-less dent removal business. Very well known amongst the dealerships of Harlow Essex and surrounding areas if you want a quote give me a PM and I will give you his contact details.

Where is he based mate? I have one on my drivers door that bugs me and in the new year would like to get it removed.