ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

delocked and central locking has decided to pack in!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Ive been trying to sort out the last owners diabolical attempt at wiring in the stereo. iam getting nowhere! i mean its aweful there are bare wires everywhere! sooooooo, gave up and thought i'd retire! now the remotecentral locking has decided its not going to work leaving me UNABLE to lock car! suggestions?

M2 Competition
Rent it out as a home for vagrants at night, and in return they can stop anyone stealing it from you.

*Disclaimer - Car may smell of wee and white lightning*

Astra SRi T
Peperami said:
Rent it out as a home for vagrants at night, and in return they can stop anyone stealing it from you.

PMSL

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
there a specific fuse for the remote locking then?

the main cental console button works - - just not remotely

Peperami said:

funny dude

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my mate was installing his stereo and couldnt get it in because of the wiring jaming it so him being him decided to push it as hard as he could and broke one of the wires in the wiring loom, this fused the immobiliser fuse and left him with no electrics.

i taped up the broken wire replaced the fuse and all has been well for the last 2 years!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
gone from bad to worse in my stupidity i decided to press the button to see if it had fixed itself over night............it had it now LOCKS :D

it just dossnt unlock :(

HELP HELP HELP