ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deer+Clio=BAD :'( (PIC HEAVY)

200 cup n transit
Sucks like I smashed a deer in the 200 at "70" on the duel carriageway on way home from pics at night made some mess of front end and it was only a small deer Prob made the right choice M8

Fiesta ST200
Heres some of it post body shop :) Enjoy!

DSC04247.gif

DSC04250.gif

DSC04251.gif

DSC04252.gif

DSC04253.gif

DSC04254.gif

DSC04255.gif

Hope you like! White OE wheels looking better than I thought they would, think I get away with it due to it being a RB :p

Dropping it 30-40mm then it will be perfect!

Comments welcome!

french bit of tat
i wrote of my 2yr corrado g60 whilst swerving away from a deer. my mate didnt have a belt on and his head went through the windscreen as we had a head on with a bank of dirt. an off duty copper pulled over to see if every one was ok, fortunately my mate was and he then said ' good, dont want any caualties on my patch '. t**t. made me laugh though when he drove over the chevron pole i had ripped out of the ground with the back end of my car. from the clanging it must have mullered the underside of his car. only had it 8 days as well so i know how you feel mate.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That car is pretty horrific tbh, what's with the blue and white diamonds? Weird. The white wheels do not work at all either!

Clio 172 cup
I actually LOL hard at people saying that you should have hit the deer.

Had the Deer gone straight through the windscreen it would almost have certainly kicked you to death.

Many people have been killed in this way over the years.

Ps. white wheels look awful, spray them gloss black

Fiesta ST200
Funny how people would be bum licking the wheels if they were white turini's, just saying :p

They are staying anyway, get some lows on and I think it will look nice which is what matters :) People would change their mind if they saw it in person and it was on a set of lows :D Pictures make it look awful.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Standard wheels look terrible in white. Anthra, silver or maybe even black look ok, but any other colour just doesn't suit them.

Same from the badges, I much prefer standard silver.

Glad you got it fixed anyway.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
wheels arent the best of colours for the standard alloys but each to there own. aslong as you like it mate

Fiesta ST200
Surely when its low it will look acceptable though? :(

No love for my standard white wheels at all? :'(

Got it fixed up well mate, glad you got it sorted, wouldn't know she had been in an accident, I like the wheels btw, white racing strip needed now ;)

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
The only decent thing you could ever do with standard 182 wheels is melt them down and re cast them into a turini. Nothing you do to them will make them look nice, possibly one of the worst wheels ever fitted to a car.

Ph1
I actually LOL hard at people saying that you should have hit the deer.

Had the Deer gone straight through the windscreen it would almost have certainly kicked you to death.

Many people have been killed in this way over the years.

Ps. white wheels look awful, spray them gloss black

You don't want to be hitting a full size deer but on the other hand hitting a car coming the other way or a tree would hurt even more. The deer is a safer option, just close your eyes on impact.

Hyundai Coupe
... I quite like the wheels. I'd get the stripe back on that bonnet pronto though!

Looks nice man!