ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decisions decisions

thinking of sprucing up my bay a little bit but cant decide on colour. . . . i dont wanna give it loads of attention as it just a wee 1.2 after all but still want to liven it up a bit. thoughts, suggestions and opinions welcome.... also any other mods welcome, photoshops of colour ;)

enginemods1.gif

enginemods2.gif

enginemods3.gif

jamie

enginemods4copy.gif

enginemods4.gif

too much??

cant decide, like i say i reaslly dont wanna make it look like summat its not ie an RS but little mods liven it up.

jamie

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yellow with the brace, looks nice.

then you could get a carbon battery cover and fuse box cover off ebay, not sure if they'd look tacky in real life but ive thoughtabout it a few times...

yellow with the brace, looks nice.

then you could get a carbon battery cover and fuse box cover off ebay, not sure if they'd look tacky in real life but ive thoughtabout it a few times...

i know what you mean, i enquired about gettin 3 things off them, the batter cover, the fuze box cover and a carbon effect oil filller cap and they said they could give me free shipping, so save tenner which isnt bad.

not sure what they would look like in real life though.

jamie

V6
ive had my enige cover two colors, silver your can beat :) im liking yellow on blue theme thou

titiauim silver

cars149.gif

plantuim silver

cars128.gif