ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decisions decisions decisions! ***NEED ALERT***

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
alot of valid points here, as said the repayments on the student debt are really low and a 225 would be great but i always remember how it felt for me to become debt free a few years back, it was great and i'll never borrow another penny again (i hope!!!). I have no debt now and im now in a position to by a 2nd hand r26 outright but with the new meg coming out i might wait to see what happens to the prices.

As said before is keeping the rb182 not an option? At least you know it and you could end up with a bag of worms with a ph1 - although you have sold alot of the mods now so not a good time 2 change your mind.

Good luck making the decision, its a tough 1!

BMW M135i
I'd rather keep the 182 than go backwards (imo) to a Ph1, its still pretty much the same car at the end of the day you'll just get bored again imo. I know i did hence why after wanting one for so long I only kept the 172 for 10 months before I was fed up with it.

Haven't read the whole thread but what is this 3k debt in? If theres a structured plan to pay it off I wouldn't worry about it that much just to be "debt free".

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
TBH student repayments are income dependant. Mine are alot hihger than £20 a month !!!! Just be careful

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Ph1 :D hehe, after driving Limca's and Middos motors they are ace! If you can put up with going back a bit, they are great....a whole new project again :)

If not stick with the 182, do somethign new to that?

Dont move upwards into new debt unless you know it will be all okay to pay off...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
only issue with PH1 is the gash interior, apart from that there mint

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Schwep, go for something Turbo.

If you buy a phase-1, it will cost a load of money to get it how you want it. It will cost a load of money to maintain (Belts/brakes upkeep of a 9y/o car in general) and tbh, it drives pretty much the same as your 182. And if you remember, you're bored of it and want to sell it??? :S

Get something Turbo, remap it and have some fun. Thats what i'm doing now. :D

SchwepTek™
Evooooo. ;)

TBH Dan i agree.

Think im gonna keep the 182 for a bit longer and then get something turbo when i have a fulltime job and a place of my own.

Its not bad looking after all..... ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pmsl!!

Schweppy, you gonna be rolling in a standard 182 Cup?? PAH! Not even a good Clio cup! flol!!