ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent price for work? Fitting tyres, alloys + lowering springs?

Black 1.2 Extreme
Hi guys

I have recently purchased x4 172 alloys (with no tyres)
And some 40mm Apex lowering springs

What would be a fair price for a garage to charge to:
A - fit the 40mm apex lowering springs
B - put partly worn cheapish tyres on all four alloys
C - fit the alloys to the car?

Prices for individual done and all together please
And before anyone asks I do not want to do the work myself

Cheers, Sam

mini cooper s
Think springs can vary from £20-£50 per corner. Depends on the garage etc. Some garages up here dont fit parts youve bought yourself. My local garage put springs on my old clio for £90.

Clio 1.2 16v
I know a guy that will put all 4 springs on for £50. Dont know about the price of tyres being put onto alloys but he'll put alloys on for 10er. might be a bit far for you though??

BG 182 FF
25-30 per corner for springs and probably 40-50 quid for tyres on and alloys. Looking at 170 quid tops imo

a low one
around £40 for tyres put on the alloys, and probably looking for £90 for the springs fitted, fit the rears yourself and let them do the front if you cant and that will save cash!

And are you seriously not able to put a wheel on your car? undo 4 bolts, take it off, put an alloy on and tighten bolts?

Black 1.2 Extreme
Obviosly I can put a wheel on

But it seems abit silly to

Go and buy tyres, get them put on the alloys at the garage
drive home put alloys on car
drive back to garage for them to take them off again 2 put springs on

a low one
its part of there job to take them off? knowing a garage they will probably charge you for fitting new wheels