ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent exhaust tips (197)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I have no idea what trims/tips are best let alone where to find them? I wont fit the RS ones again though, want summat abit meaty!

Pointers please guys?

Cheers

One Phat Clio
Hey!

not spoken in awhile! I doubt you'll remember me! Haha. As for the exhaust tips, I've asked this on 197.net and you can buy a set from Halfords - quite a large diameter. Otherwise, eBay do a few sets - roughly £20.

Im planning on getting K-tec cat back exhaust the end of month...I may consider poppin some tips on if I wanna fill the diffusers.

:)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
:( i like my exhaust tips :eek:

although i want some slightly larger diameter, outward rolled ones

D95EC607-49BD-42DB-8816-41A5223A89DA-643-0000011D6751323A.jpg

53E9EC69-F0EC-4F4C-A750-F273BE916A5B-643-0000011E423E3714.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, I have bought some off ebay on a whim, similar to Bux's. I prefer the tapered look

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
aah, i like how you bought it 'to try' :p money to waste? :eek:

youll have to upload vids

I'm uber fussy with exhausts cant stand loud booooooooooomy systems, so that ruled out the ktec (had enough of that crap on my 172's) Yozza too loud. Milltek would have been the preferred choice, but hate the tail pipes, as too the scorpion. So plumbed for this Magnex cat back, fingers crossed!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its loud if de-catted (been in a 200 shod with one) sounded nice outside though!

Was Malpas? now Whitchurch, so not a million miles away!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
ah, baller :p im up in ellesmere port.

m8tt on here has a 200 with a very loud, standard exhaust... any idea what'd make it so loud? we're gonna take it to bits to have a look when we get time lol

///M135i
ah, baller :p im up in ellesmere port.

m8tt on here has a 200 with a very loud, standard exhaust... any idea what'd make it so loud? we're gonna take it to bits to have a look when we get time lol

Silencer cut out? Seems quite a common mod on 197.net

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I guess it will have had a silencer removed scott.. I took the back boxes off my my yesterday and it made it alot louder! Have your back box(s) removed and it will be louder ;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'm uber fussy with exhausts cant stand loud booooooooooomy systems, so that ruled out the ktec (had enough of that crap on my 172's) Yozza too loud. Milltek would have been the preferred choice, but hate the tail pipes, as too the scorpion. So plumbed for this Magnex cat back, fingers crossed!
Akrapovic? ;)