ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 4, 2014] NW Central - Monthly Bury Pub Meet (Bury)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Was that the mileage? Never realised it was on that tbh.

This meet is looking like it might be a decent turn out. I know of 3 people who are maybe's that aren't on the list and one on the list that is still a maybe.

We might actually need more than one table.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
There's at least another 3 on that if Brett, James and Niall are coming. They said most likely when I was with them yesterday.

Another 3 people too lazy to use the RSVP function...Arses.

Not booking a table because I don't think we ever have here. Plus you lot aren't reliable enough to all turn up and not leave me stood there on my own with a table for 14.

172 Exclusive No:069
Since august. It drives like a pig as its too low and the wheels are too big so im after some sportlines then wheels

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Although I doubt this'll affect many... Croft Lane is closed so you have to get there from the M66 :/

Although I doubt this'll affect many... Croft Lane is closed so you have to get there from the M66 :/

Guessing that's the road that's just off Bury New Road? I was going to try and avoid the motorway due to all those roadworks and that stupid 50mph speed restriction.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Yep its off the main road. You'd have to go to bury and jump on the M66 for 1 junction towards m60 if you want to avoid the 50mph zone but it'll be just as much hassle .

You can get there through heywood and the back roads to come under the M66 if you know it well enough.
Guessing that's the road that's just off Bury New Road? I was going to try and avoid the motorway due to all those roadworks and that stupid 50mph speed restriction.
u

Or use the motorway to Bolton and go up Bury/Bolton road to Heap Bridge and then 1 jct on the motorway there.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
It's apparently a broken down vehicle. Its been moved now so should clear up in time. Saying that I've just got home and will have to set off again very shortly lol

It's apparently a broken down vehicle. Its been moved now so should clear up in time. Saying that I've just got home and will have to set off again very shortly lol
Half 6 my eye! Trust me to be the only one here. I'm usually fashionably late so this is a first for me.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Great night last night. Was nice to see a lot of the old regulars and some newer faces too.

Cheers to everyone who made it. If you've got any suggestions for the next one with regards to a different pub etc to keep things interesting then let me know.