ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealers wont supply badges.

Clio 1.2 16v
It seems renault have stuck some badges on my car with glue which goes soft at the slightest ray of sunshine.

IMG_1097.jpg

So after the recent weather we have had my car has lost a P. Didnt really think this was going to be too much of a big deal and was heading the way of my local dealer so popped in with the intention of ordering one.

Now from what I gathered, the guy hadn't a clue what I was on about and was convinced that was an aftermarket part. I was under the impression these were standard on campus sports, along with badges I have seen on other models like "i-music" "Cup 182" etc. I have had a quick look on eBay but not had any luck there. If a dealer cant find this part where should I go from here?

Or alternatively remove the badges from both sides and leave it blank :(

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It seems renault have stuck some badges on my car with glue which goes soft at the slightest ray of sunshine.

So after the recent weather we have had my car has lost a P. Didnt really think this was going to be too much of a big deal and was heading the way of my local dealer so popped in with the intention of ordering one.

Now from what I gathered, the guy hadn't a clue what I was on about and was convinced that was an aftermarket part. I was under the impression these were standard on campus sports, along with badges I have seen on other models like "i-music" "Cup 182" etc. I have had a quick look on eBay but not had any luck there. If a dealer cant find this part where should I go from here?

Or alternatively remove the badges from both sides and leave it blank :(

Holy crap.. this must be the first time in recorded history that someone in a Renault dealership doesn't know what they're on about.

Take them off FFS.. why would you want 'Sport' (or 'S ort') on your 1.2's B-pillars anyway lol ! I don't really want sport on the back of my RS.

Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers for the opinions. Perhaps I will take them off at the weekend. Always had mixed views on them but always kept them.

Guess a wipe with tardis and a quick polish will remove the marks.

Clio 182
Its a gash sticker, in a gash place, that looks.. yeah you guessed it..

Seriously though, it will look lots better without it ;)