ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-clutter a Clio GT

Clio GT, Saxo,Vectra
Hi all, I'm getting a black Clio GT (15 May) The front badge and mirror caps are silver as normal, I'm thinking to black them, do you think I'm on the right lines, would value your advice:D
I'll post a piccy when I've worked out how to do it:eek:

Last edited:
  Clio GT, Saxo,Vectra
welcome, you should try and post some pice of the car so we can see
Hi Ben, thanks for reply, I think I've worked out how to post pics, I'll give it a try.

Attachments

• DSCF0007new.jpg
    DSCF0007new.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0008new.jpg
    DSCF0008new.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 97

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Hmm, I think I'd just leave it. There is a lot of black there if you do do it. Unless you go for a 'stealth' look and paint everything black.

Clio GT, Saxo,Vectra
Hmm, I think I'd just leave it. There is a lot of black there if you do do it. Unless you go for a 'stealth' look and paint everything black.
I like the stealth look, I got fed up with all the chrome on the C2, and easy to clean (lazy b*gger:eek:)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Then if you are prepared to put the effort in go for it. Would probably look good. Black, lowered etc.

Clio GT, Saxo,Vectra
Looks nice as it is, Silvertech indicator bulbs all round and lower it imo.
I dont realy want to lower it, as I've got a boney old b*m:eek: and the C2 was a very hard ride, thats why I'm switching to a Clio, I'll try the bulbs, Thanks:D

Black Clio GT
nooooooooo, im no longer the only one with a black one in the club :-(

my mirror caps and side mouldings are going pearl black in the next few months.
then the wheels are going a wacky colour as are the side bullets.
CLIO chrome lettering is comming off the boot too.

had these plans for ages so im afraid your gonna have to think of somthing else........god forgot how high they look standard ;-)

vauxhall corsa vxr
noooooo stay how it is, even if you just drop it 35mm will look superb, remove clio badge off rear and as said silvertec bulbs all round your on a winner

Clio GT, Saxo,Vectra
nooooooooo, im no longer the only one with a black one in the club :-(

my mirror caps and side mouldings are going pearl black in the next few months.
then the wheels are going a wacky colour as are the side bullets.
CLIO chrome lettering is comming off the boot too.

had these plans for ages so im afraid your gonna have to think of somthing else........god forgot how high they look standard ;-)

All my other cars have been silver, the Clio was going to silver as well, until I saw a black one at the dealers:D it was love at 1st sight. I've ordered blank mirror caps and a badge to paint, even b4 I've got the car, can't wait until the 15 May:D