ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de-cat or not de-cat that is the question

Clio R27
I have a 172 51reg and the 4000rmp rattle is doing my tits in, Im thinking of cutting the cat out and putting a straight through pipe in its place any advice on this would be helpful and I also want to know how LOUD it will be come, as i don't want to look like a TIT!

White Sti Hatch
Just buy a De Cat like said above no need to cut ne thing....take it you have the standard back box on it ?

Clio R27
yes i have the standard back box, my mate owns a garage and he said he would either bash its guts out or put a section of new pipe in its place. I told him I could get a decat pipe and he said NO NO NO you don't want to do that you want to do this, think he's trying to save me some coin.

Any ideas on how loud it would be on a tit factor of 1 to 10;)

White Sti Hatch
Thats not running the standard back box though so wont be the exact same mate....

Dave - Tells you at the end of the vid does it not ???

subaru impreza
Any ideas on how loud it would be on a tit factor of 1 to 10;)[/quote]

Just bin the lot, get a scooby with a nur spec r decat, and as far as tit factors go you could top the charts :rasp: ;)

You know you want to!