ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI HELP PLEASE

GW 200T
Right guys and girls, the Gf has a DCI 100 on a 04 plate with 67k on the clock. Recently its had a coolant leak from the intercooler pipe, since getting it back the engine gauge in the car seems to stick at two bars for ages (digital Dash version on later models) and when it does move it jumps from 2 to 4 bars with in a second.
I have checked the coolant and the oil and it is all ok, Any one shed some light please

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
coolant leak from intercooler pipe!?

dci 100 intercoolers are just air cooled with charge pipes running to and from it. inlet side and turbo side.

if you mean its had a rad leak, i would say you still have air in the system, ie the coolant system hasnt been bled properly.
thers a bleed screw on the coolant hose directly infront of central engine. start engine and undo that until you have a constant stream of coolant pissing out then, relock it. fill up the header tank if needs be.

GW 200T
Cheers.
The paper work says inter cooler pipe leak so im going on by that

coolant leak from intercooler pipe!?

dci 100 intercoolers are just air cooled with charge pipes running to and from it. inlet side and turbo side.

if you mean its had a rad leak, i would say you still have air in the system, ie the coolant system hasnt been bled properly.
thers a bleed screw on the coolant hose directly infront of central engine. start engine and undo that until you have a constant stream of coolant pissing out then, relock it. fill up the header tank if needs be.

As Raz said above most likely air in the system, Could be a sticking thermostat.

I will see how my DCI 100 gauge works tomorrow never took any notice of it tbh lol