ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dCi 65 wiring diagram

clio extreme
Hi Guys,

I posted on cliodci.net two weeks ago and didnt get any replies so was hoping someone on here could help?

I've been having a lot of problems trying to get my clio started, we swapped the engine a while ago, and have finally found out why the ending wont run, its due to having no signal going to the injectors from the ecu.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram so I can find out what wires to check, so I can run a continuity check!?

Thanks!

Originally we used a noid light, but since then have scoped it, and, I pulled each injector out individually, and turned the car over... no fuel came out whatsoever..

I have heard about this, can you be sure which one?

The injectors are renowned for air locking. Got any voltage at the injectors? Oh and btw pulling injectors out and cranking it like that is phenomenally dangerous. Don't do that again!

clio extreme
The injectors are renowned for air locking. Got any voltage at the injectors? Oh and btw pulling injectors out and cranking it like that is phenomenally dangerous. Don't do that again!

Thanks for the advice, don't worry, it was in a controlled environment, and btw, I didnt just crack them off, used some old injector pipe of a spare clio and pointed the injector into the air ;)

Nope no power going to them whatsoever - seems there is no signal from the ECU to the injectors.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I can have a check on the relays whenI get home from work today mate for you, got a note of them all at home from when I was having problems with my old dci 65

clio extreme
I can have a check on the relays whenI get home from work today mate for you, got a note of them all at home from when I was having problems with my old dci 65

That would be brill if you could mate!!

That's just as bad. The injectors run at a higher pressure than water jet cutting machines!

You should have 0-1v with ign live at the injectors.

True, but is the diesel not designed to come out as a mist - either way, it's all good :)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
J on that diagram is the one you're looking for. It's the injection ECU supply relay

Relays.PNG

clio extreme
Perfect, I'll go check it out tomorrow!

where do you suggest to get the relay from, I've heard you can pick them up a lot cheaper elsewhere?!