ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI 65 Service

So I just got myself a DCI 65 on Saturday and I'm wanting to do a bit of a service before I start doing the big miles!

Question I have is what all will I need to do?
Oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter.
Anything else?

Thanks!
Kitson

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I gave mine the full works 6 months ago, it consisted of...

Oil
Oil filter
Air filter
Cabin filter
Fuel filter (beside the battery, easy to do)
pop the EGR valve off and clean it out, including the intake pipe (I then left mine unplugged so it stays closed

twingo
the service you require is dependant on the mileage, and just changing a filter or two can't be construed as a 'service'. give me your current mileage and i'll pm you with the exact servicing requirements that renault has set out for your current service / mileage :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
the service you require is dependant on the mileage, and just changing a filter or two can't be construed as a 'service'. give me your current mileage and i'll pm you with the exact servicing requirements that renault has set out for your current service / mileage :)

Surely it's more dependant on what was carried out at the last service?

twingo
suppose so, although i'm assuming the correct service intervals and requirements are adhered to otherwise the OP would have said?

I gave mine the full works 6 months ago, it consisted of...

Oil
Oil filter
Air filter
Cabin filter
Fuel filter (beside the battery, easy to do)
pop the EGR valve off and clean it out, including the intake pipe (I then left mine unplugged so it stays closed

Thanks! I popped onto cliodci.net and had a nosey around there too. Found a guide for the cleaning the EGR valve.
Is there a specific type of oil? I read that I should be using 5w40, and is there a specific oil filter and fuel filter?
Thanks!