ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC5 Gruppe M

integra Dc5
Got my Gruppe M induction kit fitted today, the sound of the intake is great plus does give proven power gains, couple of pics.

DSC_0137.gif

DSC_0141.gif

DSC_0140.gif

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Very nice how does it sound on V-Tec change over . My old Accord Type R sounded amazing with the Typhoon filter on

Alan

M135i
Looks amazing!

Been thinking of getting one of these for my FD2, but can't decide on a Mugen or Gruppe M.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks awesome and bet it sounds even better. Vids?

integra Dc5
He gets them sent straight from Gruppe M in Japan. Only took 2 days to get into this country, then a further 5 in customs:mad:. He sends them out as a gift valued at £45 so i just had to pay £16 tax and £15 custom charges, but it still worked out quite a bit cheaper than buying here.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
How much if you don't mind me asking??........ Just over £600 from Retailers over here aren't they??

Look forward to Vids.

integra Dc5
Was £630 posted everyone i got in with contact in this country was between £750-£900 because of the exchange rate. They might advertise them cheap on their websites but when you get in contact them they're more expensive.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats one hell of a price for an Induction Kit BUT my god it looks good and its all I hear about when talking DC5's

Timmay - I'm tempted but I just don't know

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The Daddy.

No four-pot sounds better than that, now you've got a GM.

Awesome buy. Worth every penny.

Nice. Have you thought about modding the oem scuttle? The GM supplied one is such bad quality and rattles.

integra Dc5
Yeh ill will be modding the original scuttle, but to be honest the one they give you isn't as bad as a fit as I thought.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great bit of kit! So easy to fit...Only annoying thing is the black skuttle panel! Looks rubbish.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeh, seen a few. It's the best solution. The Gruppe M for the z4 looks crap! Not as well designed as the honda or even the e46...Weird.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gruppe M products are well thought out. I just think the Z4 one looks like a simota!! Pisch!