ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dave's Clio 172

Clio 172
And there on!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375125112.732884.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375125119.463631.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375125124.546593.jpg

Personally think they look great :) but I'm biased haha

Clio 172
Love that!

I think they look great in white too, are they going to be staying that colour?

Cheers mate :)

Well they will be getting a refurb pretty soon as I'm detailing a mates van and he does wheels refurbs.

I do really like them in white but don't know how they would look in a dark anthracite kind or colour..

What you reckon?

RB 182
If you were stick with the white then I think a pearl white refurb would look good, gives a bit more depth to the colour.

mk2 ph1 clio 1.4 rt
looks really nice mate , just saying about the wheels , if you don't want to go for those brands bbs or cades eros look right up ther on clios , im saving for some gold cades eros with polished lip for mine , don't steal my idea ;) but google it an see if that's the look you want :)

Clio 172
Yeah I do like the white only reason I fancy something different colour wise is because my turbines were white too so not a lot of difference if you know what I mean.

I did think about some euro style wheels but not totally sure :/

Clio 172
So my car decided to nearly die on me this morning, blowing like f**k, eml flashing and pretty much no power :(

Done a bit of searching and could possibly be an injector?? Any other ideas?

Getting it plugged in at lunch to see whats what.

Clio 172
He's had it scanned, but he's away at the moment so waiting til he's back before any progress, as far as I aware scanner just picked up O2 sensor. But his down pipe was blowing before anyway so that needs sorting regardless. I'm sure Dave will update this tomorrow!

Clio 172
Basically been overfuelling which has caused the plugs to be knackered, since then on start up its been revving straight to 4k and staying there also used about 4 litres of water in about 3 days! Also while the engines been looked at they told me that alot of the bolts had been threaded or not been put back on correctly previously and basically said get rid before it ends up costing you a lot of money.

But im in love with the car and the bodywork/suspension/wheels/interior are all brilliant so i need a new engine to drop in and ill be happy :)

Clio 172
Well luckily is been looked at by a family member and his mate who both own garages and that's what they've both said.

Bit pissed off though had to cancel my trackday aswell :(