ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash Trim...

Anyone used that stick on dash trim highlights (carbon, aluminium etc etc) on their car?

Anyone know where I can see pics of it installed in a Mk2 172?

Or even a website I can buy it from (I found a german company but would prefer using a english language website)

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Just fitted this in my Silver 16v, went for the Brushed Aluminium look - i like it, definitely makes the dash look a tad less dated?

Larkspeed (www.larkspeed.com) have two types of dash kits for clios - one for about £50 and another for about £90. Available in two types of wood effect, brushed aluminium and carbon fibre look

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

I got mine from www.directcarparts.com - theyve got loads of good stuff, it was £57 i think?

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Wood effect? no not interested, my cars not a Jaguar and i know it, also i wouldnt want it to be! cant see how wood will go with two big sparcos, roll cage etc. Hey Nick, why dont you go for it?