ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash pod help

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi guys

Hope you can help. The previous japanese owner of my car, has drilled some holes on top of the centre dash pod. So i want to replace this:
Untitled.jpg

I have bought one from a breaker, but the plastic on the inside is black on this one. On my mk1 Vee it is more blue-ish.
So my question is, where do i find one of these?
I also found this picture, which seems like what i have in mine, only the inside surround in the dash pod is blue.
s-l1600.jpg

I also found this, which seems to be the same colour as mine, however i don't have the small "pocket" in front of the LCD display, and this one is missing the seatbelt indicators. The auction says it is from a 172 Cup.
s-l500.jpg

So my question is, where do i find the correct one, with the right colour?

Also have any of you tried to remove this? If so can you give me some pointers, as the manual doesn't really describe this.

Kind regards
Dennis

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi guys

Hope you can help. The previous japanese owner of my car, has drilled some holes on top of the centre dash pod. So i want to replace this:
View attachment 172195
I have bought one from a breaker, but the plastic on the inside is black on this one. On my mk1 Vee it is more blue-ish.
So my question is, where do i find one of these?
I also found this picture, which seems like what i have in mine, only the inside surround in the dash pod is blue.
s-l1600.jpg

I also found this, which seems to be the same colour as mine, however i don't have the small "pocket" in front of the LCD display, and this one is missing the seatbelt indicators. The auction says it is from a 172 Cup.
s-l500.jpg

So my question is, where do i find the correct one, with the right colour?

Also have any of you tried to remove this? If so can you give me some pointers, as the manual doesn't really describe this.

Kind regards
Dennis
Would be shocked if the cup one works tbh but inhave one from a cup here if you wqnt to try £8 posted