ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash clock gone dull

Clio 172 Sport
Hey all ya know the dash screen on my 2002 172 its seemed 2 av gone dull on 1 half of it where the time and temp is. the other side wit the radio station etc is fine but the other side has became a bit duller 4 some reason.

Any 1 who can help would b great thanx.

BMW F31
needs a new bulb. cant help on getting to it as i dont know if its the same as a mk2 ph1 e.g take dash top off and remove clock then remove bulb etc and refit.

Da

Less
It is indeed a dash top off job. 1w wedge filament lamps, there's 2 or 3 I forget exactly.

Da

Less
Not really no if you're confident. Have a look for Fubar's guide with regards the dash removal, then changing the lamps is pretty straight forward.

A4 Avant
Fubars guide for top dash removal is really good. It's only about ten torx screws. Very easy, I'm changing one of my clock bulbs soon.