ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dark wheels on Cup. Pics as requested by those at MK Meet

Saphire Cosworth
As above - pics of my cup with dark wheels.

P1010095.gif

P1010098.gif

P1010101.gif

P1010103.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I just said 5 secs ago i was going for dark wheels.....Now i've changed my mind....lol

172 CUP
MMMMMM,

I did a quick mockup at work to gauge reaction with my "vehicle pimpers" and got nothing but "stick with the silver".

I really like it though!

Si

Saphire Cosworth
swren said:
MMMMMM,

I did a quick mockup at work to gauge reaction with my "vehicle pimpers" and got nothing but "stick with the silver".

I really like it though!

Si

Do it mate you know it makes sense !!!

172 CUP
> Do it mate you know it makes sense !!!

Gonna sleep on it, but my "mates" haven't put me off too much yet!

Seeing yours again was very helpful.

172 CUP
Bubbles said:
Im not sure.... i love white wheels on cups

White wheels look good too, but you would be out every night cleaning them to, "get rid of the days dirt on them"

If you have the time - they must be great!

Si

Clio 200 Raider
seen a cup today this morning round my way with gold turins didnt look bad but still prefer the silver standard wheels

Clio 200 Raider
seen a cup today this morning round my way with gold turinis didnt look bad but still prefer the silver standard wheels

172 CUP
what about curbing?

One of my out of character "modifcation murderers" said something along the lines of "one quick curb will leave a nasty silverish mark on the alloy"

Is that true?

Si

172 Cup
well yeah as its alloy underneath and dark paint on top so the curbing will stand out more.

Best way to get sround that is to not play with curbs!! ;)

cock mobile.
James172Cup said:
To be honest, I think they look a lot nicer in the flesh, these pics don't do them justice.

Yer agreed, they look sort of more reflective in the flesh, really do suit the car and makes it look much meaner :approve:

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
sh33n said:
Yer agreed, they look sort of more reflective in the flesh, really do suit the car and makes it look much meaner :approve:

If you think they look good in the photo's, you will be amazed how they look on the car..................i was, but mines a full fat not cup.

Saphire Cosworth
Thanks for all the nice comments guys !! I assure you they do look better in the flesh - my camera skills are practically non-existant !!

Si - Curbing:- if you curbed a wheel then it would not be Shiny silver underneath - it probably would stand out but i think a bit less than you think !! Maybe a pic request of curbed Trophy wheels ??

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Dansta said:
look good, but nothing beats the bright silver of some freshed cleaned Standard Turini's.

hmmm i think i may return back, once i was alone with the anthricite turini on a cup, but no more :dapprove:

Saphire Cosworth
swren said:
BUMP!

Thanks Paul C for the help on saturday, and Scoobywhoo for the random divertion!

Si

Ahem Sorry about that mate - i definately owe you one !! Thanks for doing that mate !!!

Your pictures are absolutely amazing - all the NYC ones. Your proper good at this old photography thing aren't you !! Summer Cliosport meets - surely we've gotta get the best pictures !! I'd love to ba able to get results like that !!

Oh yeah car looks the second best one on here !!

172 CUP
My mate just said to me as i hit the work car park...

"Your wheels now look like you've just lost your hubcaps when you drove past!"

Anyone seen Nick's in motion, is he correct or is he just teasing me - LOL

Si