ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dark anthracite VS white!!!

A white and black one
Ok so i did a thread about if you thought white 172 alloys would suit a black car, i am now undecided. So as the title says, which one for 172 alloys on black car.

Cheers

White Sti Hatch
Black on black FTW !!

DSC_0051.jpg

Pearl Black 172
All depends on what look you want.

Black gives it a mean stealth look, but wheels and car have to be clean for it to look good.

White gives it more of a motorsport look, and is more in your face.

clio 182
iv got white im new to the turini gang!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd day of white wheels and they'r stinking already!!! hahah il get pics up on the weekend or sumin,

b/g 182, meg tourer
white on black can look tacky and hard to clean
antharcite on black looks good and easy to clean
black on black looks great! black ftw

A white and black one
I now have one white alloy out of the four, haven't seen it yet though. I got one done as a trial run

A white and black one
So now i am stuck whether to get the other three done in white or change, i want to go white and black. Maybe stick with white for 6months then black after that

White Sti Hatch
Id go with black atm specialy with winter getting closer youll be forever cleaning white wheels once the gritters are out mate....

Plus Black on Black is just sheer p**n !!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine are powercoated like dark anthracite rather than gloss black, works best imo.

Turbo LY R27
Go anthracite mate. White is such a pain you will get annoyed coz it will never look that clean. one drive and there dirty. Black looks good but the anthracite gives it a much better looking contrast to the car.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Blooor has white wheels on his black clio and that looks sweet. As said black on black is more stealthy, all depends what you want your car to looklike