ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

`DANGER` Monaco content!

Monblue bombay badboy!
Have not been about for a while but the car is still here. Gave the beast a good clean, and also time for peeps to see it with its new shoes on:)

P1010059.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010060-1.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010071.jpg

Last edited:
  Golf R soon...
carbon or normal?

Got my milltek on now as well ;)

You might want to remove "Next event - Swindon Location: 5/4/08 bowling"

Monaco 172
ahhh never noticed. not something i would personally do, mostly cause ive put so much effort into gettin mine black again! lol but it does look good and its different which can only be good aswell! great match too!:cool:

you feeling a cup spoiler next like me? lol

Monblue bombay badboy!
Cheers but i didnt spray them lol mate has a spray shop;) Cup spoiler on order, got from scrappy for 70quid brake light and all:) side badges and brake calipers next too. Then cobra techs for the inside:cool:

Monaco 172
Cheers but i didnt spray them lol mate has a spray shop;) Cup spoiler on order, got from scrappy for 70quid brake light and all:) side badges and brake calipers next too. Then cobra techs for the inside:cool:

get back to the scrapy and see if hes got another one! lol im busting for one!

side badges are a good call, what colours the calipers goin?

lol dammit, its sounding like the car i want, bucket seats for it too :D fantastic

Monblue bombay badboy!

get back to the scrapy and see if hes got another one! lol im busting for one!

side badges are a good call, what colours the calipers goin?

lol dammit, its sounding like the car i want, bucket seats for it too :D fantastic

mon blue with yellow writing side badges and then yellow calipers. Go to parts gateway thats where i ordered it from:) My seat are in good nick and do think they are compfey but i just love cobra techs:)

Partner's Astra SRi
Tranny, car looks fantastic. Very shiny. I love the colour coded wing mirrors and the wheels look ace.

What scrappy do you go to?? And where is your friend's spray shop??

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Monaco rules TBH.
IMGP1553.jpg

Looking at Trophy's and DC2's at the moment, but I'll miss the colour!