ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Standing at quarry you could see it shake as you accelerated up to the chicane.

17265833932_3b0dceaa6d_z.jpg

17060212867_65cf0b65a4_z.jpg

turbo 182
Shame about the tyres seamed to be a big let
Down squealing and under steering, would slicks be a worth while upgrade especially with boost?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Didn't see you in person Dan but saw you tearing round the track.

Loved it when you came out of quarry. The noise and squiggly back end was awesome!

When it's on the 888's, I had no understeer, the AD08's are shite tbh.

The reason I wasn't on 888's yesterday, is because I somehow picked a puncture up whilst loading it up on the trailer :( screw right on the edge of the tread so not even repairable.

turbo 182
Not good,I've currently got ns2r the soft compound and I was sliding about and under steering aswell at croft in a N/A Clio going to have to look at something possibly
Softer/grippery for my turbo

So, sadly it's time has come for this shell. The previously repaired rusty arches (when it was painted I believe) was done to a poor standard and has started to go again, but the tin work has also eaten away at both inner sills (to the point the jack went through it) and it's just beyond sensible repairs now. So I'll be stripping it for parts. But re shelling the running gear :) for sale thread will be up soon, but the car will not be stripped until after FCS.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So, sadly it's time has come for this shell. The previously repaired rusty arches (when it was painted I believe) was done to a poor standard and has started to go again, but the tin work has also eaten away at both inner sills (to the point the jack went through it) and it's just beyond sensible repairs now. So I'll be stripping it for parts. But re shelling the running gear :) for sale thread will be up soon, but the car will not be stripped until after FCS.

You want a rot free mk1 she'll with a cage in it....

Fair enough :smile:
I'm sure you will have lots of fun moving everything over. Just don't pop any more tyres while doing it
Make sure the floor is clear of any pesky nails xD

Lol! It's taken me a long time to decide to scrap the shell, but after having some rediculous quotes for sill replacement I had no other option, and porkies shell coming up at the right time was a no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.