ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan and his new Phase 1 Flamer :)

Track 172 Cup
You taking the replacement to Oulton? (get familiar with it haha). If I was looking for a daily drive this would have been up there on my list of one's I would buy in a heart beat, lovely colour and spec

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Most definatly. Will book something one million per cent over the weekend. Will book a day when you are going, maybe share a garage?

@LeeRS you up for that

Track 172 Cup
I've booked all mine already now so doubtful I'll be getting a garage mate but more than happy if you book a day and I'll see you about I save the garage money and buy PETROL lol it's more fun, plus I've just spent the last of my pennies on Throttle Bodies lol (I'm currently on lock down hiding from my missus she thought I was joking when I told her)

Track 172 Cup
Excellent. I was at Carl's today fitting my PMS shifter and changing gearbox oil ready for next track day. Seen the replacement, try and sneak those seats out before he takes it haha.

dan's cast offs.
You didnt sell it to that old fart who bought the cup?

OI...less of the old!!

although speaking of farts i dropped my guts in asda the other day and i swear down it nearly killed a lad of about 4 who was with his mum...it seriously stank of rotten dead things!!

me and the wife were crying laughing when we walked off:laughing:

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
OI...less of the old!!

although speaking of farts i dropped my guts in asda the other day and i swear down it nearly killed a lad of about 4 who was with his mum...it seriously stank of rotten dead things!!

me and the wife were crying laughing when we walked off:laughing:

All them donuts I seen in your place the other day lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. I'm sure carl will like the car. Only had it ten mins but id say its the nicest one ive owned. Great spec, goes well and the colour is ace

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dan, do you have a traders policy or do you keep stumping up the admin fees that insurance companies charge??

I've got to be honest, now I've not got trade plates or trade insurance, changing cars every 5 minutes is a f**king ball ache. I seriously cannot be arsed with it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
im on the policy in work. i have my own insurance too and have yet to pay an additional premium, no idea why. i did look into a traders policy and may do again but im determined my next car choice will keep me happy for 12 months