ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D*ckheads Day Out

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No sound in work but doesnt seem that bad?. Bit daft near the end though.

Didnt watch it all just scanned through.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
As soon as he said Ace Cafe it was only going to go one way. How that place is still allowed to host car meets is beyond me.

Clio 197
Just another day at the Ace Cafe tbh. Although I should say the monthly meet I went to was pretty much the total opposite of this, apart from the yoofs trying to show off in a Corsa. They were promptly asked to leave by one of the marshals.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
No sound in work but doesnt seem that bad?. Bit daft near the end though.

Didnt watch it all just scanned through.

Waste 20 mins of your day and watch it through, diaster waiting to happen.

As soon as he said Ace Cafe it was only going to go one day. How that place is still allowed to host car meets is beyond me.

I've never been but seen a few videos and this one was by far the worst. Few little bumps but all it could have taken was one little mistake and people would have been falling like skittles, all because some lad in his parents bought M4/C63/etc wanted to show off.

What made me laugh is the scooters attempting to do burnouts, going round on circles. Is that considered cool? Haha.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I did find myself thinking "PCP willy waving contest"

I've never understood the scooter thing. When I used to go to cruises years ago, gangs of them would show up. I'd be embarrassed to be seen on one lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I did find myself thinking "PCP willy waving contest"

I've never understood the scooter thing. When I used to go to cruises years ago, gangs of them would show up. I'd be embarrassed to be seen on one lol
Same, I don’t understand when riding a scooter / moped became a badge of honour. You’d have been slaughtered in the town I’m from if you were seen on one!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I got bored of that video in 4 minutes. Just a bunch of spastics revving the tits off their cars, why? Definitely not the sort of car meet that appeals to me. I imagine Ace Cafe meets are still going because the police can't afford to go and shut down these sorts of meetings.

Clio 182
Look at all the c63 mercs.
The mongrels choice.
It’s pretty much all Asian men doing that.

Go to a French car night and it’s literlaly the sheer opposite of that.

Clio 182
Amarjit and Romil attend quite frequently too.
The behaviour on certain ace cafe nights is a joke, many were banned like jap night and max power.
But the idiots just pick on another evening to come out.
The Burger King in Hayes seems to be a local haunt too given the amount or rubber laid on the floor when you visit the following day.