ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CV Joint

Hi
looking for the best place to buy a new CV joint, my nearside boot has split and needs to be replaced, I think the joint might be on its way out so might change that as well.

Cheers in advance

Clio sport 182
Hi
looking for the best place to buy a new CV joint, my nearside boot has split and needs to be replaced, I think the joint might be on its way out so might change that as well.

Cheers in advance

As far as in aware you're best of replacing the whole driveshaft from Renault.

I've heard of people changing the CV joint but there never the same again.

As far as in aware you're best of replacing the whole driveshaft from Renault.

I've heard of people changing the CV joint but there never the same again.
cheer for the reply, I did find that Ktec have 172 non cup genuine drive shafts for £142, am I missing something as this seems a very good price for a new shaft especially from Ktec

Clio sport 182
cheer for the reply, I did find that Ktec have 172 non cup genuine drive shafts for £142, am I missing something as this seems a very good price for a new shaft especially from Ktec

I'm not sure what they are like mate. You'll have to wait for someone who has used them to respond. Don't see why they won't be any good.