ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Braided Lines, Who?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've seen this mentioned on here many times in the past but now can't seem to dig up what I'm looking for....

Anyone know of any companies (local to me would be better, but not essential) that do custom brake lines?

I'd like to get to work on fitting some brembo's to the BMW, but I need the lines to do it you see.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
"Custom" braided brake lines shouldn't be too bad at all mate, from what I've seen/heard anyway. It's just a connector either end and some line..

It's the fact I need BMW Z4 one end, Brembo (Alfa Brembo if it make a difference) and I need the length to be correct, so I doubt I'd find off the shelf.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Always used HEL Performance in the past for my motorbikes and car. However, they're based down deepest, darkest Devon (Exeter way).

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I just found one guy in Essex, so I'll give him a call at some point. I'd heard a lot about HEL (that's the one I was thinking of), hope I don't have to go all the way down there!!!