ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Curborough 2! Track Day 7th June 2012

Stealth 438'd 182
On the back of the success of the last day which was awesome there is a part 2!

hopefully this time will be drier!

Same drills as the last one.. Want to try and get as many Renaultsports down as we can!

there is already myself, another 182 and an r26 meggy confirmed!

£40.00 for the full day + £10 for your own personal 'mom' who cooks you a breakfast sandwich in the morning, makes as much tea/coffee as you can drink throughout the day, and a burger (or similar) + chips for lunch!

Arrive at 9am

Till

17:00hrs

Many laps as you can fit in!

there will be 15 slots available like last time.. this is enough to keep the cost down but means that there is very little waiting between laps and means you can be on the track all day if you want like I was last time!

First come first serve!

Payment over PayPal..

PM me

pics from the last one;
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?639077-Curborough-May-1st-2012-Photo-thread&p=8655419

6988886746_f9e59cdfe9_z.png
curborough20120501_001.jpg

curborough20120501_002.jpg

I will update this thread accordingly with whos paid so we know who and what is attending :)

Last edited:
  Stealth 438'd 182
Paid list already!! wow!

Sam J - Silvia S15
Rob_SRi - Clio 182
Chapperz - Clio 182
Mharvey - 172 cup
Tom C - Clio 197
Sam Croft - Mini 1380
Glen Croft - Mini 1380
Kez - Civic EP2
Matt - KAD Powerd Mini

Stealth 438'd 182
Sam J - Silvia S15
Rob_SRi - Clio 182
Chapperz - Clio 182
Mharvey - 172 cup
Tom C - Clio 197
Sam Croft - Mini 1380
Glen Croft - Mini 1380
Kez - Civic EP2
Matt - KAD Powerd Mini
chris - BMW 335D

5 slots left!

this time im making sure I get some photos too! last time I spent the whole time on the track and completely forgot so il make sure everyone has shots of their cars batting round :)

we have 1x half slot available too if someone wants to only do a morning or afternoon @£20

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Yep me and my mate are up for this, how do I pay?

Stealth 438'd 182
Slots are now full! Will post up a final list and if anybody drops out il update this page!

Westfield, 182, 200
My mate Ash with the VR6 is interested if anyone drops out!

I'm after another set of wheels and track day tyres to put on the 182, they're 16", will steel or alloy 15" wheels be okay??

Cheers, Ian.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My mate Ash with the VR6 is interested if anyone drops out!

I'm after another set of wheels and track day tyres to put on the 182, they're 16", will steel or alloy 15" wheels be okay??

Cheers, Ian.

15" will be fine on standard brakes.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Anybody interested in my slot? Dont think Im going to have the car sorted in time. Paypal me the money and its yours.

Thanks.

Stealth 438'd 182
Akay I believe Clio_Stu is taking your slot.. there are now two more slots opened up.. my gearbox is poorly so i'm not going to risk it until I can afford a replacement!

Westfield, 182, 200
Hi, my mate Ash is still interested, if someone sends me a paypal accounut address, I'll get him to forward the cash.

Cheers, Ian.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
RB_stu has paid me and has taken my spot. Cheers.

Gutted though :/

Stealth 438'd 182
Hi, my mate Ash is still interested, if someone sends me a paypal accounut address, I'll get him to forward the cash.

Cheers, Ian.

if you pay me.. the same paypal as before then he can have a slot :) meaning we will still have one more available

Westfield, 182, 200
Cheers, I sent 2 payments to 2 different people, would you mind PM'ing me your address please?

Was tempted to bring my TT for a couple of runs,but we're going away that Thursday :( thanks, Ian.

Stealth 438'd 182
Will get it to you tomorrow morning if you are still interested we have two slots available!!!

Westfield, 182, 200
Hi Rob, you should have payment, let me know please.
Place is for Ash VR6 Golf.
Cheers, Ian.

AB 182-GTI-6-205 GTI
My spot is maybe for grabs too, its looking like I might not be able to make it so if anyone is interested drop me a pm.

If it doesn't sell ill have to try and come along, but it would make my life easier if it did, got so much on at work at the moment.

Stealth 438'd 182
A video I compiled from some of the footage from the last Curborough Track Day we did..

We hired the Track out for the day originally intending to do some serious Sprinting.. but being as we are in the middle of monsoon season we spent most of the time d*cking around! but everyone a right laugh and got some ace shots!

perfect weather to quickly learn your cars boundries!

anyway..

and we did have one go off..

all the pictures can be seen here on my 'photography' page :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.306310802793371.70593.156735864417533&type=1

Last edited by a moderator: