ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Tracking/Alignment

2016 Audi RS3
Does anyone find that their 172 Cup tends to track to the left if you are on a road with a steep camber? I'm unsure if this is commonplace of whether I need to get my alignment looked at.

Ben

yep - i think it's normal in these. check it by seeing what happens if you drive on the other side of the road for a few yards; mine pulls right.

2016 Audi RS3
It is annoying, particularly with the poor roads in Norfolk. The front wheels seem to have a habit of picking up any grooves/patterns in the road as well and following them which can be frustrating.

Well it will do if the car is lowered as your driving on the left side of the road and it will dip down to the left. My cup alignment is spot on and still does it from time to time ever so slightly

Silver Clio 172 Cup
they run a fair bit of neg camber IIRC. Mine goes all over the shop on cambers, white lines etc. Same both sides, just the way they are. Mine's on Sportlines which might not help, and Toyo T1Rs which seem to hunt around more than my spare 888s do.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i have sportlines too! spend half my time convincing myself the steering wheel is straight and the other half staring at it when it isnt! but theres nout wrong with it!!!

RS RIP
when i was stil on OEM suspension i did'nt have it as much as i do now..

SLIGHT toe-in and 1,3 neg camber now and it "hunts" more yep