ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup packs added now?

Less
Well i'm without a clio at the mo, the GF got the car in the break up.
Looking at a 182 at the mo to possible purchase, but it does'nt have the cup packs added.

Is it possible to still buy the cup pack upgrades? and get them fitted

Mk4 .:R32
Yeah but it will cost you. Best off buying the spoiler and suspension set up second hand, and getting a carbon fibre splitter from Ktec

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
mine hasnt got the cup packs, still handles well, finally drove one with the cup packs 2 days ago there is a difference but not huge imo. im getting some Eibach springs for mine which should make it handle better and there not overly expensive. in regards to looks ......meh personal preference i like the silver alloys. but its all personal preference :)

mainly to the looks. They are only subtle changes tbh, which makes you think it's not worth the money. Spoiler is easy to fit yourself, so if you can pick one up the same colour as the 182 your getting then jobs a good'n. I have to take my car to a garage to get the splitter fitter. Only cost me like 20 quid to get it fitted.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The majority of 182's were sold with cup packs anyway, so your best bet is just look for one that has them already .

I've never driven a non cup packed 182 so i can't compare to mine , but there is a definite difference in the handling compared to the 172 i had .

Whether thats due to the slightly lower , stiffer suspension , the wider track , the wider Michelins i couldn't say ! Maybe it's a combination of all 3 ?

Maybe she's previously tried to sell it for 7.5-8 and had no luck and she's desperate for a sale?

SchwepTek™
Is a very good price. I got my 182 with just under 40k miles for that price. Does have over 12 months warranty tho.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Sorry to hear that mate!!! can't believe she has taken your baby! why on earth would you let her do such a thing? :-s

I have owned clios with and without CUP packs, and the cup packs make a big difference. Cup pack cars just feel much more stable at high speed and are flatter through the coners, they just give you more confidence.

Less
cheers for the replies guys!
I know rick, the car was in her name so little i could... found out as well someone reversed into it last night!!!! onwards and upwards