ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup never ending project!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Should buy it back gaz.

Looks lonley in the shed.

Those seats and steering wheel look mint in the car.

Mondeo TDCI 130
DSCI0003-3.jpg

DSCI0009-1.jpg

DSCI0008-2.jpg

DSCI00123.jpg

Done a bit more today as you can see!

Fit the bumper, changed the oil and filter, added some antifreeze.

Just need to fit the caf i think, then its MOT time!

Adjusted the brackets on the exhaust aswell, as it sat to low, think i am happy with it! lol!:eek:

The fleet :

DSCI00213.jpg

DSCI00223.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yeah what gaz said, it was the vems hole, we put the power cable through it, as it was a nice large hole!

Battery is in the boot aint it! :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
V6 airbox cold feed in, ghetto stylie with cable ties as i need to get it out handy to check the oil etc!!!

Markcup stylie!!

Thats it i think, MOT on sat, then my daily driver aslong as it behaves itself!

airpipe.jpg

cupairbox.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
^^ proper ducting off the bay!

I should really buy a proper elbow, but i failed, bought one and i can get my leg in it.... :( nort really bothered tbf, it goes ok!!

One thing i cant believe is how much quicker than the pug it is, get out of one and into the other feels like night and day!

Dare i say this.......it feels so much more solid / better built than the pug!

Clio 172
glad there is light at the end of the tunnel. just read the whole tread and it sounds soul destroying!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Just had a read through this steve as i havnt been following for a while. I can't belive that you've ended up having to go down there and pick it up after this long! 15 month is a discrace! Glad to see you've got it up and running, i bet you've done more work on it in the last few weeks than that cowboy did in 15 months! I'll be down at some point when i get back from frog land matey!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Just a few little bits! Going very well, (touches wood)

So after i got moaned at for using the renault elbow i relocated the V6 airbox 172 Ben stylie!

Also fitted a K-Tec short shift kit.

Piccies below :

DSCF1122.jpg

Have got some more ducting on order as it aint long enough, but it does sound immense!!

DSCF1120.jpg

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF1125.jpg

Old out :

DSCF1126.jpg

New in :

DSCF1127.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Also got some arms i am refurbing, only got a couple of pics.

New ball joints fitted, and collars for poly bushes fitted and tacked.

DSCF1114.jpg

DSCF1116.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

Currently having a lick of paint, get them fitted next week along with new anti roll bar bushes etc, then off to tweeks to get the alignment refreshed etc!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I tell you, this car is a freak!!! Drove it today for the first time in about two years (used to be mine for those who dont know), and its brutal tbh, stupidly quick considering the basic mods it has.......