ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup never ending project!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Coilovers were set looow enough not to catch, as in i chopped out the arch liner round the front bumper bracket. No rubbing etc. Could go lower, but it got driven ;) so needed some travel!!

fabia vrs
That looks sexy !! went out in a cup on sat for the first time and fell in love so think im going to have to buy one now !! ;)

Npj

CRS CUP
0000779ty1.jpg

Hello, I´m trying to find this "Maxogen" but I don´t find it at http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/ or other one web page.

What model is it? Could you help me, please?

Thanks.
Awesome Cup!!! ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Ikkle tiny update, was talking to ben last night, he fired me a pic over, this isn't the manifold thats being used in the final fitment! just a trial fit, you can see the new rad etc!

DSC00269.jpg

:evil: cheers Ben!

Mondeo TDCI 130
i cant wait for it to rip Butlers Focus RS a new un ;)

I am going to camp outside his house and wait for him to leave! :evil:.......Then go and snort him up like kate moss to a line of coke!

Or this is the plan, it may beat me!:eek:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Ha a sneeky preview of whats to come eh Steve.

Rad looks good as does the trumparoonies !

Quality mate ! :)

M

mini-valver

Shotgun a go when its back Kev! Its taking a while but you know when its done, it'll be perfect....

Mondeo TDCI 130
^ Some beaties in there lol! Going to wait until its finished finished! ;), if it goes as well as it looks, it will be immense!

M

mini-valver

Factory fit too, awesome. Seen the rest of em, makes mine look s**t!