ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup needs to go :(

172 Cup
My circumstances have dramatically changed and the Cup needs to go :dapprove:

I have only put it up for sale on here so far, but I really need to replace it with something more suitable quickly.

What sor of garages in the North West do you think would take it in as a straight swap?

It's absolutely immaculate with full service history and I will be very sad to see it go, but I know I will be able to come back to a fun french car in the future.

Any ideas?

Thanks

BG 182 FF
Take it around a few local garages.

I've done this before in the past and got a quite a good price. Better than part ex price, less than private sale but, it saves you a lot of hassel.

172 Cup
Webuyanycar are a joke, I would rather give it away than sell it to them crooks!

I have been ringing around and most dealers aren't really interested as it's not the sort of car they stock :(

I am looking for a 5 door and preferably a Diesel.

172 Cup
106 would be too small, it needs to be bigger than the Clio tbh, but a Fabia VRS would be great... not seen many for sale though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Well if its mint, and actually is mint and not Maz's idea of mint then put it up on here.

The Cups dont tend to hang about long :)

can you buy a T&T'd bin, or borrow something for a little while, whilst you hold out for a decent private sale? you'll be robbed if you exhange it at a dealer:dapprove: