ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Badges on a 182

do it, immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, its nice to know you adore the Cup so much you have to immitate it

Do what you like mate, you see plent of knackered up cavaliers with a turbo sunstrip! or motorsport addonrnerd across a fiesta!;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote:

182 "Cup"! It has "Cup" options...
But its not an actual model name, its just an optional extra...

Do you want some badges that say "Sat Nav" or "metallic paint" on the car too?! ;)

Can I stick a badge on my spoiler then as it actually is a CUP spoiler??

Could stick 4 on my suspension but nobody would see them. Would this be a waste of CUP badges??

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by welsh182 on 10 May 2004Could stick 4 on my suspension but nobody would see them. Would this be a waste of CUP badges??

Not a waste.

The more you buy, the less there will be available for non Cup owners to get their hands on.
:D

Large pics in media forum please

god them zorsts annoy me just not my taste sorry! looks like a f**kin wheel barrow!

why dont they put sum proper zorsts n them! i so want a 182 but they put me off! but i hear after market bumper and new zorts aint toooo expensive

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 10 May 2004
Do what you like mate, you see plent of knackered up cavaliers with a turbo sunstrip! or motorsport addonrnerd across a fiesta!;)

years ago the best thing ive ever seen on a car was an XR3i sticker on the back of a rusty old allegro!!!! CLASSIC!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by James on 10 May 2004

Large pics in media forum please
Since when was one relevant image in a thread a problem? There is nothing in the rules about that?

I very sadly have to admit to having a CUP badge and considering sticking it exactly where Dave has stuck that one (if its not photoshopped)

Great minds think alike eh?? 182, Racing Blue, Cup packs, Cup badge...

Just to avoid confusion though, does anybody know if I can get a CUP EXTRA badge, as my car has all the best bits of a cup, and a bit of EXTRA power and some other EXTRAs to add to my comfort without making it any slower....

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 10 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 10 May 2004

years ago the best thing ive ever seen on a car was an XR3i sticker on the back of a rusty old allegro!!!! CLASSIC!!!
hmm today i saw a toyota supra with ferrari horses where the toyota badges were... :cry:

I too have one and was gonna do the same - I PMs Dave182 last week to enquire whether he had done this (we talked about it at Frankley meeting) and he sent me the picture above as proof - my badge is still in the cupholder at the moment as I contemplate it...

I think I will go for it, I like it, bought the badge before the car came and been thinking about it ever since. little yellow 182 would be nice.

VaVa

I was just thinking that... I have the yellow 172 part of the Cup badge on mine, nice and subtle. Maybe they will be available when the 182 Cup comes out......;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I would just like to say that I was one of the first (if not the first) to put the Cup 172 badge on my 172 (although just the 172 bit, dont want people thinking I have a tacky cup :devilish: )

Everyone else is just a big fat copy cat.. :p

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by welsh182 on 10 May 2004

Just to avoid confusion though, does anybody know if I can get a CUP EXTRA badge, as my car has all the best bits of a cup, and a bit of EXTRA power and some other EXTRAs to add to my comfort without making it any slower....
It has all that EXTRA weight too... ;)