ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS... Meet at 8.00am Lakeside!

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Re: CSS... Meet at 7.15am Lakeside!

1. Megzy<br />
2. Stephie_<br />
3 Jjay<br />
4. Adam
5.lawrence-182
6.Retro_renault
7.Renault enthusiast
8. lrj

SG9 Forester STi

1. Megzy<br />
2. Stephie_<br />
3 Jjay<br />
4. Adam
5.lawrence-182
6.Retro_renault
7.Renault enthusiast
8. lrj
9. Bentley
10. Vickyx

Probably will arrive when it's finished at Ben_r1's pace.

You going to design your own route there this year Rob? ;)

Might join this if I can drag myself out of bed. Sooo early though lol. If not I might join the SE lot later in the day.

Audi A5

Might join this if I can drag myself out of bed. Sooo early though lol. If not I might join the SE lot later in the day.

u think you have it bad. their no point in me even going to bed lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Travel time??

Me, you, luke, tyler maybe? It'll be a good wee group.

Not too late as I'd like a clear-ish run. No fun to be had in traffic ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

God I was organised back then. :eek:

So, I move that we put it back to 8:00 arrive at thurrock, 8:20 leave??? Meg, how do you feel? This is your thread afterall.

Nimbus 197
The others are meeting at mimms at 8.15... That's the only reason I did the time so we could meet with them

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Make them get there later? There is NO POINT in arriving at CSS early.

There's not 100 mile long queues, there's not 10,000 cars, it's just pointless. Y'know?

Nimbus 197
Rob there is 8 people already meeting at mimms at that time... Think we should just leave it the way it is....otherwise people will be all confused....

Only coz ur lazy!! Haha u need to get ur ass out of bed! Lol! I will be up at 5... Shock horra

Nimbus 197
Lol ur making me all confused

DON'T LISTEN TO ME SAYING WE ARE LEAVING AT 8.30.. TOTAL BLONDE MOMENT!!

Right

LAKESIDE...7.15 leave at 7.30
LEAVING MIMMS AT 9am

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

You've f**king lost me Meg.

I'm going to go at a more sociable time with a few, and will probably meet you at mimms as you'll all be f**king around.

Mims is only 30 mins or less away right?

Nimbus 197
Lol... I have no idea.. It will prob all go to pot... And I will see you up there lol.... It's all a mess hahaha... Tbh I could go the other way round the M25 and be quicker too lol!!!

Right

LAKESIDE...7.15 leave at 7.30
LEAVING MIMMS AT 9am

By my reckoning,

10:40ish - Arrive in Gaydon
= Approx 9:10 depart South Mimms
= Approx 8:20 depart Thurrock to arrive at South Mimms for 9 o'clock with 10 mins overlap.

Just to clarify. Thurrock to South Mimms is 40minutes, give or take, according to google maps. Hence my post of rough guestimates above.

If you leave lakeside at 7:30 (as per top quote), you will arrive at South Mimms circa 8:10am. You will then have to wait around for 50 minutes doing naff all whilst the South Mimms lot meet up with the convoy.

Not trying to cause chaos, trying to be helpful I promise :D

MG ZR 1.8
Just like to add, I'm not turning off my engine till we get there, as my car is being temperamental about starting st the moment... Atleast I'm with a group of Clio owners. Hahah

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

You're not the only one.

IMO, The other guys are leaving mimms at 9, so we should be able to rock up at 9 and just head off. There's no point in sitting around at a second services for no reason.

I say LEAVE Thurrock at 8:20.

What time you want to arrive is up to you, but we will be LEAVING at 8:20.

You're not the only one.

IMO, The other guys are leaving mimms at 9, so we should be able to rock up at 9 and just head off. There's no point in sitting around at a second services for no reason.

I say LEAVE Thurrock at 8:20.

What time you want to arrive is up to you, but we will be LEAVING at 8:20.

So if i get to thurrock at 8 u'll be there?

Yeah, or leave Thurrock at 8:10 to give us a small margin of leeway to meet the South Mimms 9 o'clockers...

Megzy, I don't want to troll all over this thread and the meet you've organised so I'll quite happily pipe down now lol.

Robert, if you want to do the later run, that's cool with me. I'd rather have the time in bed and I'm by no means in a rush to get there at 10:30 on the dot.

Yeah, or leave Thurrock at 8:10 to give us a small margin of leeway to meet the South Mimms 9 o'clockers...

Megzy, I don't want to troll all over this thread and the meet you've organised so I'll quite happily pipe down now lol.

Robert, if you want to do the later run, that's cool with me. I'd rather have the time in bed and I'm by no means in a rush to get there at 10:30 on the dot.

I shall join u 2 on the later run, i need the sleep haha

What's the later run then Sam? What sort of times are you thinking? I think we'll have a few amigos. :eek:

I assume the one after 8 o'clock that you suggested. Anything but a 7:15 meet for me lol.