ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Crash pic.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Photo%2005-08-2012%2004%2013%2051%20PM.jpg

Looks a lot less, camera's not too good at catching it.

Anyone selling a Ph.1 mirror?

The main thing is that you're okay.

But I was expecting it to be really really bad. There was cars there yesterday in a worse that than that and they claimed to be mint!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A bit of t-cut, a secondhaND mirror (£10) and a touch up pen and you'd never notice!

Got out of that one very lightly.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Like I said, the camera hides the damage a bit. The rear arch is bent in, leading edge of the door is bent in and the wing's pretty knackered (doesn't line up, covered in cracks)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I was in the fast lane, Civic type R came up behind me, so I pulled into the middle lane to let it pass. After about 20 seconds of it sitting behind me (but still in the fast lane), I needed to pull back out again as there was a car ahead, so I indicated, gave a little time, checked my mirrors to see that he was holding back behind me so I could pull out again, so I started to move out. Unfortunately as I started to move out he changed his mind and tried to overtake. My fault, but also just bad timing.