ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Sticker

H

HickiN

So I signed up... got my CS sticker...

where is the best place for it to go? under break light? rear window? or don't you have it on the car?

i was thinking break light option.... does that make me in the 'cool' club? ;)

HickiN

H

HickiN

i already have 'BUM FIGHTS' on my forehead.....

looks like i will go with the under break light option as it has to be symmetrical to me also...

on either of the rear windows - it wouldn't be straight as the window doesn't run parallel to the floor? correct?

HickiN

i already have 'BUM FIGHTS' on my forehead.....

looks like i will go with the under break light option as it has to be symmetrical to me also...

on either of the rear windows - it wouldn't be straight as the window doesn't run parallel to the floor? correct?

HickiN

run the sticker level with the door cards on the rear windows

H

HickiN

I was thinking about removing elf like.... not a fan of him... or is this a sin and i will go to hell?

HickiN

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Iv lost my sticker and my welcome pack :( was looking for it the other day after I'd spent ages cleaning it was going to put it on the rear window under the brake light

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
I was thinking about removing elf like.... not a fan of him... or is this a sin and i will go to hell?

HickiN
This IS sin, you Will go to hell, but who plays safe? :)
Cleared all my stickers and got scraper happy and took of the 'clio' also haha

H

HickiN

just went outside to my car.... elf is staying.... CS going on the brake light tomorrow when its light enough for me not to make it wonky!

HickiN