ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Saturday

C3 Picasso Beast
Nope doesn't interest me this year as I only went last year as it was at Duxford. If I wanted to go to a car boot I'd go to Arminghall...

Just looking into location of this, anyone know of a service at Huntington we could all meet at then convoy in together?

Im thinking that would be the best place to meet, please correct me if I am wrong :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Just looking into location of this, anyone know of a service at Huntington we could all meet at then convoy in together?

Im thinking that would be the best place to meet, please correct me if I am wrong :)
Brampton Hut services. Where the A14 crosses the A1M. If you remember, it is the services we met at for the trip to CSS12 at Gaydon.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It's where we had Mcdonalds breakfast.
You are looking at about a 45minute drive according to Google. So 9am and it gives people a little bit of time incase any one is late?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
where the was an abandoned clio? 9 sounds good to me mate !

That's the one! Might be worth trying to organise with some other regions, especially East Mids, about possibly using Brampton Hut as a place to merge convoys?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll create another thread about a convoy and try and get a mass convoy down to CSS from Brampton Hut.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Was just planning the route and it appears for a bigger convoy, we would be better off meeting at Thrapston services which is where the A14 crosses the roundabout for the A605 and A45. it would take about 25minutes from Thrapston services to Billing. So if we aimed to get to Thrapston services for 9:15 we have a 15 minute window for any stragglers.

Link to said thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Services-A14-A605-A45&p=10409258#post10409258

Last edited:
Was just planning the route and it appears for a bigger convoy, we would be better off meeting at Thrapston services which is where the A14 crosses the roundabout for the A605 and A45. it would take about 25minutes from Thrapston services to Billing. So if we aimed to get to Thrapston services for 9:15 we have a 15 minute window for any stragglers.

Link to said thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Services-A14-A605-A45&p=10409258#post10409258

Good plan!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Yeh mate 100%, can I get breakfast there too?

Might aswell make it the official EOE convoy from there!
I don't think so. I'll be coming from Huntingdon that morning, so will be stopping off at Brampton Hut services for a Mcdonalds breakfast. Will probably be there at about half 8ish and then carry on to Thrapston.

I'll add you to the list and then just update it when ever any EOE guys convoy down with you or on their own.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That's Brampton Hut mate. Be more than happy to meet up with you there to get some food and then drive on to Thrapston.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Yeh 8.30 there? Ill make it the start of the EOE convoy then we can head onto your location!

That sounds good to me mate. I've posted my thread to a couple of other regions, but no one has said they'll meet yet.