ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Saturday - Camping - Tony Hunter's Place

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm leaving bristol at 7pm (In a crappy old van) so i'll be there by about 9pm.

Bux

Golf GTD
Jebus, you lot are going hardcore! I was only planning on bringing as many fruity kopparbergs as I could find lol.

Haha, same plan as me. I don't drink often but a few fruity kopparbergs will do me nicely ;)

lol this thread cracks me up. Is everyone staying the friday and saturday?

We are planning to get to Tony's around 6:00 on Friday

Depends on Will., if he hasnt got work we might be up on Friday, if not then it'll only be Saturday

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FPMSL!!!!!!! I need to buy you a beer on the weekend, you've had me in stitches this week! lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some Taunton Traditional.

Then after he's had half a pint I'll laugh as he collapses. :)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Mine was 30 quid, its only a single skin one but it does the job.
My mum told me to pop it up in the house to see what it was like, Im not gonna unfold it when throwing it in the air is so much easier lol.

My mate said hes got a 40litre barrel of his homemade beer for us, no idea what its gonna taste like though so may have to go up this week to try it first lol.

Last edited:
  CLIO Iceberg 172
Right i as much as i would love to camp im going to have to pull out of the camping, as i will be coming straight home after CSS to get ready for a holiday, so i guess that leaves it open for one more see you all at CSS

182cup & 172 racecar
Right i as much as i would love to camp im going to have to pull out of the camping, as i will be coming straight home after CSS to get ready for a holiday, so i guess that leaves it open for one more see you all at CSS

So thats x2 out then?

182cup & 172 racecar
Latest list

1. Daniel x5 1xtent
2. Rob x2 1xtent
3. Vicky x2 1xtent
4. Bux x3 1xtent
5. Bonxy x3 1xtent
6. Grant x2 1xtent
8. Liam x2 1 x tent
9. Craig x2 x 1 Tent
10. Jonny_rs x2 x 1Tent
11. Wests Renault x3 1 Tent
12. Scrooge x3 1 Tent
13. Steve@R-Sport Cars
14. Jane x2 1 Tent

Due to a let down,we now have another space available.