ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Saturday - Camping - Tony Hunter's Place

Hi Tony

I won't be able to camp I'm afraid, got a mates birthday night out on Saturday night now. If it's cool can I meet up with you guys in the morning and drive across to Gaydon with you?

182cup & 172 racecar
1. Daniel x5 1xtent
2. Rob x2 1xtent
4. Bux x3 1xtent
5. Bonxy x3 1xtent
6. Grant x2 1xtent
8. Liam x2 1 x tent
9. Craig x2 x 1 Tent
11. Wests Renault x3 1 Tent
12. Scrooge x3 1 Tent
13. Steve@R-Sport Cars
14. Jane x2 1 Tent
15. Charlie

More no shows,shame it should be a good night.

The Bungalow
Cherwell Edge Golf Club
Banbury
Oxon
OX17 2EN
2 miles from Junc 11 M40 follow signs for the golf (brown)
My number for numptys that get lost.

07850 099009

182cup & 172 racecar
You won't have time Sat morning,I would have already gone by 9am,not sure about the other tossers.So yes you will have to put it up when you get here after the show,unless you come early am on Sat.

182cup & 172 racecar
whats the weather like today??

Pissing it down,gardens a fkn lake,better bring an air bed to stay afloat.

flooded-garden.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What sort of limit is there on recreational drugs? Are we limited to class C or can we bring some class A?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Gonna get my tent out now and bodge the holes with some cloth tape, b*****d fire decided to spit a load of ashes out and burn loads of holes in it last time i went camping lol.

Megane 225 F1
It so is. So do you have a spare sleeping bag?

Got someone else coming sharing mine and Tom's tent. (Not female).

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I thought I had a sleeping bag, but I don't. I have beer, a cool box, ice and a chair with beer holders.

Camping. We're doing it wrong.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Done Packed & playing poker- ready to go in the morning

Cars juiced up & so am I ;)
S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You've fucked my plan now :(

It's cool though brudda cheers, I'm borrowing the missus's (ha!) on the condition that I a) don't piss myself and b) don't be sick on it. Challenge accepted.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry mate, I thought someone had sorted you a spare! Yeah you can have it, no troubles. Anyways, I'm turning in for the night and watching Harry Potter with the mrs.

See ya'll tomorrow :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks for not being too much of a "Pain in the arse"bunch,few little hiccups,but that's to be expected really.
Worst bit,cleaning the toilet out at 2.30am because somebody had just pissed everywhere,I mean everywhere.
Best bit (apart from going to bed)was the Chilli eating challenge,funny or what.
Hope you all regret it now lol,and that you all got home safely.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Thanks again Tony and of course your Mrs. Was a great night that you two put alot of effort into!:approve:

P.s I do kind of regret regret winning the chilli contest with just one go:dead: