ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crail

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im happy i spent the day sitting in south queensferry having a nice lunch
For me crail = Cold & over expensive

clio 182
Was a good day, and not too cold! :rasp:

Stu182, was that you watching the drifting? If so your car didn't look damaged at all! I would have come said hi but I never know if its people from here or just a random In a clio! In which case I would look like a t**t coming up and saying hello! Lol

BMW E36 328i Sport
Yeah mate that was me, didn't look to bad because you couldn't see the door that took a beating....oh and I jet washed the mud off so it wasn't obvious it had been dragged through a field.

Your Clio was looking sweet! What times did you get? I didn't see any of your runs.

clio 182
Ah true, only seen the drivers side! Hope you get it sorted easily and cheaply!

Best was a 14.7 my gearbox is on its way out though, won't take second from first above 5500rpm so that hindered my starts! Also that's with a passenger! :approve:

BMW E36 328i Sport
Yeah hope so but just been reading about how expensive replacing the sear air bag is.

That's a good time mate, I've still not been up the 1/4 mile in the Clio.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Ah true, only seen the drivers side! Hope you get it sorted easily and cheaply!

Best was a 14.7 my gearbox is on its way out though, won't take second from first above 5500rpm so that hindered my starts! Also that's with a passenger! :approve:

Standard car mate? good time

clio 182
No its not standard at all, fully stripped out and 186.5bhp! As I said though gearbox is :dapprove:eek:n its way out!

172 cup- suzu rf600r
schweet, do you have times from before the box was breaking? just curious im keen to get a run in mine and compare it to my LCR time

clio 182
Unfortunately not, even when the car wasn't stripped and no breathing mods it done the same! I'm surprised the box is still alive tbh!

172 cup
not too bad , my best is 14.8 . only have a ktec cat back and itg maxogen . hopefully getting matched inlets n a remap for nxt time