ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craigs Vee, & Other Unit Motors:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
So, another manly day down the unit today, in attendance was Scrooge (obvs) TheEvilGiraffe JD Sunglasses_Ron Sash Cookie cat171 Goodj and a special guest appearance from Waitey (nice to meet you finally)

Not my best photos, rather poor infact, but I was just snapping away randomly with no real time taken.

First off, Ant whipped JD's sump off, JD polished it :rasp: and Ant re-fitted it with new bits etc.

12016722733_1cc0d2cd4a_c.jpg

IMG_6040 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

Everything on that car is just too b*****d clean!!!!

Then we washed my motor and gave the leather a good going over, it was pretty hanging tbh.

12016725643_62583f38df_c.png

IMG_6031 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

12016724313_51b1651046_c.png

IMG_6035 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

Even Listerine got a wash, and he parked it next to Cookies child catcher:

12017255626_1332d60ca7_c.jpg

IMG_6057 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

12017257066_f6cd4d6ba4_c.jpg

IMG_6056 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

I managed to get a photo where Ant's car actually looks as aggressive as it does in person:

12016711263_7128f4c214_c.jpg

IMG_6058 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

TEG decided to crash into the underside of a trailer:

12016785894_6c9be590d5_c.jpg

IMG_6050 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

Then I couldn't help but take a few snaps of Craig's vee:

12016788154_ca9f34bd07_c.jpg

IMG_6043 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

Needs a spoiler Craig!

12016789014_df335038c9_c.jpg

IMG_6041 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

12016717683_c6a269f2fd_c.jpg

IMG_6045 by Rob Strode, on Flickr

Brendan ruined that one. Cheers tossbag. ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Great pictures Boberto! Love the one of mine, so hard to actually take a picture of the thing, aggressive though? It has purple wheels lol

Cant wait to get my hands on that vee and damn @JD's S3 is pretty much panzer perfection.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The unit is awesome.

Lol at the xpac wanna be in the background.

The unit is s**t tbh, I've had enough of it. I want something I can have silly silly clean. This one angers me everytime I open the door :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great pictures Boberto! Love the one of mine, so hard to actually take a picture of the thing, aggressive though? It has purple wheels lol

Cant wait to get my hands on that vee and damn @JD's S3 is pretty much panzer perfection.

Photo's always seem to kill the lines, width and lowness of your motor. Hence the lack of aggressive-ness. Trust me.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like looking at these threads now, knowing what i'm looking at and where stuff is. (If that makes sense??)

Listerine & Poledo
Even Listerine!

Cheers fella.
When it's clean and you've seen it before, the colour is actually pretty good.....
Other than the arches, they look brown and brittle.

Edit: Vee is V. Tasty, love it.

Oh, and yes, Xpac. Rob, I might need a username change.

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I drove 230 miles for that s**t.

Got a good photo of JD detailing the inside of his sump though!

Rob = Doris, I should've waited for you @JD

I want to be childish and find out just how quick the Poledo is. Side by side second gear rolling and launch from standstill is a must (interested to see just what a difference the Quattro can make). If I can get out this weekend, let's eat then play, then get back to the Vee!

Oh also, boys, who do I owe for McDs? I had a BigMac meal and an extra BigMac, so owe someone a few quid. Let me know and I'll bank transfer it as no guarantees when I'll see you next.