ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couzens's Petrol Blue 182.

Petrol Blue 182.
MOT time at the end of the month so I thought best to tackle the issue of the faulty washer pump as I've been without washer jets for a few months. Not ideal over winter haha.

What a ballache this was! Removing the wipers was surprisingly easy, however I didn't realise you have to remove the wiper motor to get to the Washer tank and also remove that to fit the sodding things. Ended up replacing both motors whilst I was there, at £10 a pop you can't really argue. Also replaced the washer jets themselves with some OEM Citroen items, gives a nice even spray over the windscreen now instead of a piss poor jet.

16092808054_86556b77db_z.jpg
DSC_0022 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Got around to fitting the matts I bought in November, Very lazy of me. Much better however.

16527700670_0bd8226ffd_z.jpg
DSC_0023 by couzens1989, on Flickr

That's pretty much it currently untill the weather improves. Treat it to a nice wash then I think!

Petrol Blue 182.
I think the motors on mine are packing up, it's a really weak spluttering spray.

I've got the Citroen jets to fit too. Where were the motors from mate?
EBay mate, make sure you buy the correct motors though! I bought the wrong type to start with. These are the ones you need....

Attachments

• IMG-20150303-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20150303-WA0005.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 130

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'd like this for the missus but she'd kill me - she wants better mpg not worse!