ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of shots.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Was bored and suffering from a c-uuunt of a hangover so popped out for some air andf pics. Came out ok, was playin with HDR too...Bit of fun.

Opinions welcome

ALi

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1564_5_6.jpg

Edit4.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
3rd one down, new desktop... cheers Ali!

You have a eye for a good picture my friend!

2008 Albi 197
Great photos there, I like the last couple especially!

And excuse me for possibly asking a stupid question, but what exactly is HDR? Is it a setting on the camera or an editing thing?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great photos there, I like the last couple especially!

And excuse me for possibly asking a stupid question, but what exactly is HDR? Is it a setting on the camera or an editing thing?

Yeh it's an editing tool...In the photography section you'll see a guide by jungle jim.

Cheers for the comments chaps.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not to blow my own trumpet, but i love the last one...:) Not bad for an amateur eh! ha!

Turbos.
You forgot to put your little twinkly star effect on one. Oh wait. Last pic just loaded. You did, lol.

Loving the 3rd pic.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still a sucker for a decent hdr pic and that 3rd one is ace!

What lens are you using?

Renault Clio Dci "Sport"
Awesome!!! The pics are great man! Love them all! Looks like a magazine! :p

ohh....And the car is...uau!!!

Cheers

Looks good.

Photoshop the last one, but leave the car in colour. PM me the original if thats beyond your photoshop capabilities..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stunning!! My favourite vee by a mile!! :eek:

Cheers mate :approve:

Looks good.

Photoshop the last one, but leave the car in colour. PM me the original if thats beyond your photoshop capabilities..

Pic is underexposed deliberately, so the colour isn't strong. But i'll send you the pic later...Not outwith my Paintshop pro capabilities, i just can't be arsed doing it! lol

Cheers for other comments..>Wee suprise coming in the braking department for next yr most likely! Hello 6 pots! :)