ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of quick pics of new splitter/wax

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just a couple of quick, and not brilliant pics, was in a rush. The wax is the new 'glamour' by odk. I actually put on top some art de shine sealent on top just to see what it was like on the wax, looks pretty good imo.

87B4117D-976F-42F2-B8B9-759BE6C93EAA_zps1rjgjzp6.gif

65C6CCED-6762-4D57-93A0-7CF2B9ECE813_zpshuqgk70o.gif

FAD84A92-E220-4447-9059-757CED97D5ED_zpsaxyttbrh.gif

In heinseit I should have taken more.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Looks spot on mate and plenty gloss , plus I think the splitter matches the car great, good to see a different look outwith the Cup / Fabia setup. Makes me miss my Monaco!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. Wasnt sure it would suit really . The car when cleaned (weekly) is in superb condition

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Yeh , the car looks in great condition and a credit to you. I'm pretty sure u will get a few pm's from folk wanting to go for the same splitter set up as yourself once they see the pics :wink:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
All I will say is that its a two man job, well for me and my lack of patience lol. That and a ramp is handy too

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
colour looks awesome m8 well done,where on earth did u get that splitter from -_-

Last edited:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
the good thing is you can layer ngps as much as you want with no waiting time -_-