ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of pics of mine and friends cars ( 1,clio, 1lexus, 1astra)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
thought id post a few pics of mine and my friends cars, 1 of my mates just got the lexus today, bit of a strange choice at 24 imo but it is a very nice car, other car is an astra sri and mine the hybrid with the cracked wing:(..., im trying to get both to come to the bb rr day, astra is a def but not sure about the lexus yet his being a bit of a pussy at the mo...
DSCF1197.jpg

DSCF1198.jpg

DSCF1199.jpg

DSCF1202.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

DSCF1208.jpg

DSCF1211.jpg

DSCF1214.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
yep, whats the condition and how much u want, pm me if u want live anywhere close to london?? im off to bad now so will reply when i wake...:D

Audi TT 225 Quattro
hence why i own the clio:D , cheapest and fastest too.... know what u mean with the lights;) , wing got cracked coming off the hillpower rollers:( but looks as iv got 1 sorted so its fine :D

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
yup tell him to loose the lexus lights ;) lol!!!

quite like the astra! got any more piccies of it?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
couple of more pics of astra... couple before he lowered it and fiited the kit... sorry mitch just gonna relax in today mate....
Picture298.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture360.jpg

DSCF1209.jpg

DSCF1213.jpg

DSCF1212.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
18's + std suspension = 4x4 mode:eek: , would of kept it with out the kit aswell and slammed it on coilovers, up to him tho, still a nice car...