ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of clio’s in crawley

Clio 172

just wondered if they belonged to anyone on here 1st a blue L reg 16v that canned me off on the way to bewbush and a redish Rsi with lexus lights & blacked out windows parked next to me in the cinema car park?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Ahh ok....the Half Moon at the end of Downland Drive ??.....i used to live the other end of there....

what car have you got ?.. ill look out for you :D

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

LOL....you wont miss me at the mo.....mines an arctic blue 182 and is still stickered up from the Ring trip at the weekend.....pink flames up the bonnet and sides he he......

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP

ooh im five miles from Burgess Hill, in Haywards Heath! often in Crawley frequently in asda doing the shopping!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

the flames are off.....im just a plain old arctic 182 again now :(.....well with a ring sticker on my arse :D

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP

well i work locally so the CUP stays at home and only comes out on occassions! that;s why its only done 10,000 miles!

172, Tiguan

Im in Crawley regularly as well. Infact saw a 182 and a Cup in Tescos carpark the other evening.