ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could suck the lead from a pencil...

1998 BMW e46 323i
I'm not gay or owt...

But, went to my folks, while there I hoovered my car. Can't recommend this vacuum enough, will have been cheap as chips knowing my folks, and sucks like a muthafooker!

VAX quicklite: (it's even got a light on it)

It's gotta be the best hoover I've used, my 172 is spankin' inside now. You can even extend the handle when upright. I'm 6'4", so I'm liking that.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
This isnt your computer by any chance is it?

Attachments

• computersforwomen.jpg
    computersforwomen.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 110
  1998 BMW e46 323i
we had a dyson back in the day, my mum could barely lift it. I waxed lyrical about Mr Dyson's 5700+ prototypes and that he even invented a wheel barrow with a ball for a wheel! What more did the world need from this man.

About 6 on months the thing hardly worked.

He failed to protect his patents in Japan for a year I think, in that time his machines and most impotantly the dual cyclones, were cloned to death.

The rest is history. The vax above is something like 50 notes from Argoooos.

K20 EG Hatch
lol @ this thread.
My dad has a s**t hot one too, i often drive to his to use his sweet as hoover....

Is it called a (caterham) 7 or an "other model" westfield, locost.... ;)

Whatever it's called - someone dig me a model number and price as I'm tired of our shitty vaccuum.

clio 182 black /gold
I had a dyson dc04 started of ok then after 18 months it was rubbish so i sold it for £30. Don,t you mean suck graphite from a pencil seeing there is not lead in it. (runs and hides)