ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could Do With some help!!!

172 Monaco
Alright guys,

been a while since i have been on here and im sorry for that but degree has had to come first and not car lol.

Right i have had a few issues in the past with having to do a engine change ect but thats all on my other thread.

Right... My issues i need help with at the moment are this..

I have an Engine emitions warning light, now i have had the first sensor changed and its still there as the Dyno said it was the Ox sensor... but sill up.. anyideas?

Also i have to fix the seats... The cable has broken to tilt the seat... how do i get it fixed? or is there something someone can tell me to help?

finally ... has anyone fitted a Boot Pop thing when you have a smoothed boot? as i have mine done but i havnt fitted a popper yet and im a r****d when it comes to this kinda stuff so can anyone help me with this?

Would be great if i can get some help in person or just on here would be amazing.

Thanks guys

Elliott